Some of you have been wondering about how you can put a YouTube player on your blog. Here's a quick tutorial.
- Go to YouTube and find the video you want.
- Click the EMBED button under the video.
- You'll see a bunch of HTML (Web programming) code underneath. Scroll down below that.
- You can tweak the size, border color, and other settings below the code. I uncheck "show unrelated videos" when I do this at school so kids are less likely to wander.
- Now go back up to that HTML code box. Copy it and paste it right into your blog composition box in Blogger.
This tutorial might help (only notice how YouTube's interface has since changed and you now click the EMBED button under the video and get to customize your choices):
Thanks for posting the video to show how to post a video (!!) as I was a teensy bit nervous before seeing the actual steps. It may seem redundant to some, but not to a technology newbie like me.....
ReplyDelete